WPSI: Preferred Vendor
WinTec has been selected as a preferred vendor of security glass systems by Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company.
Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company represents thousands of pharmacies, home medical equipment, home health care and other businesses in the USA. The company is recognized as a leader in providing insurance products and services to pharmacy and related businesses.
Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company believes WPSI’s technology will be beneficial to their customers in preventing smash and grab burglaries in pharmacies and other businesses insured by the company. WPSI provides a number of advantages over other options, including:
- Bullet protection: The WPSI system is lighter, thinner and less costly than competing "bullet-resistant" products on the market
- Provides a clear and attractive alternative to ugly and expensive shutters or bars
- The WPSI system is less costly and does not scratch like Polycarbonates
- Easy and cost-effective Installation: WPSI's product is a treatment provided to existing glass
Below is feedback from satisfied WPSI clients:
"This pharmacy was successfully broken into several times in the past; probably by the same thieves. It appeared to have been hit approximately 10-12 times with a large sledge hammer. As you can see with the WPSI system they were unable to breach the glass. They have not been back since."
– Sean A. Anderson, Corporate Security Manager,
"We had the WPSI glass treatment on our glass doors and I am happy to report that even though the glass was struck several times with a heavy brick and probably some kind of crowbar there was no penetration. The would-be thieves departed without gaining entry. The product performed exactly as you represented and I will now be very willing to contract with you to treat all the windows at this location and my other locations as well."
– Dominic Mandola, The Mandola Establishments